|National IPA is pleased to offer the following solutions with US Foods:
- • Food and Food Service Equipment (Contract #090414-USF awarded by Minnesota State Agency (NJPA))
Contract details available in tabs to the left.
About US Foods
US Foods is one of America’s great food companies and a leading foodservice distributor, partnering with approximately 250,000 chefs, restaurants and foodservice operators to help their businesses succeed. With nearly 25,000 employees and more than 60 locations, US Foods provides its customers with a broad and innovative food offering and a comprehensive suite of e-commerce, technology and business solutions. US Foods is headquartered in Rosemont, Ill. and generates approximately $23 billion in annual revenue.
Running a dining services operation has its challenges. Managing your supply chain spend should not be one of them. We get that - and that is why we don’t just deliver food; we deliver SOLUTIONS. We Help You Make It! Discover more at www.usfoods.com.
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by: Minnesota State Agency (NJPA)
Contract Term: January 22, 2018 through January 22, 2022
- National Distribution Program with Local Support
- Off Invoice Incentives
- Award agreement includes:
- Food Service Distribution
- East to access contract, no fees to participate
- Lead Agency Model reduces contracting costs
- Purchasing Power = Savings
- More than 250 manufacturer agreements through USF's relationship with Vizient
- Inflation and Market swing avoidance
- All items distributed by US Foods are covered by firm contracted mark-ups