|National IPA is pleased to offer the following solutions with Tandus Centiva:
- • Commercial Floor Coverings (Contract #R130402 awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center)
Contract details available in tabs to the left.
About Tandus Centiva
I'm a Believer - Jhane Barnes, Designer from Tandus Centiva on Vimeo.
Tandus Centiva, a Tarkett company, provides fit-for-purpose solutions through a unique line of Powerbond®, modular, broadloom, woven and LVT flooring products that work in tandem to enhance spaces for learning, working, healing and living. Visit the Tandus-Centiva website to learn more about us and view our products.
Contract: R130401 - Commercial Floor Coverings
Jul 1, 2013 to Jun 30, 2018
Contract: R171703 - Commercial Floor Coverings
Jul 1, 2018 to Jun 30, 2021
Competitively solicited and awarded by: Region 4 Education Service Center
Contract Term: July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2018
- Powerbond, Freeform, Modular, Broadloom, Woven and LVT Flooring Platforms
- Quickship Delivery Available
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on Powerbond and Modular Products
- Recycled Over 241 Million Pounds of Post Consumer Carpet and Waste
Tandus Centiva has more than 44 years of experience manufacturing modular carpet with a proven performance record. With inventive patterns and an extensive offering of timeless and fresh color palettes, our modular carpet works in tandem with all other Tandus Centiva products.
• Unique installation options for flexibility and design available in 18”x 18”, 24”x 24”, 36”x 36” and 18”x 36”*
• Construction and backing options contribute to excellent rollability
• Peel & Stick installation method allows for 24/7 installations and immediate occupancy
• TandusTape®, made for use with ethos® modular carpet, provides a fast, odor-free floating installation
• Flex-Aire® backing improves acoustics to optimize listening and learning, and improves comfort underfoot
• Dense construction provides superior TARR rating
• Recycled content contributes toward LEED credits
• Lifetime Limited Warranty ensures superior performance
*18”x 36” available for select styles
After more than 100 years, Tandus Centiva continues to produce award-winning broadloom with a flair for design and a reputation for superior quality. Our tufted broadloom products epitomize smart design and performance while working in tandem with all other Tandus Centiva platforms.
• Quickship available for over 40 patterns and 300 colors, providing a solution for tight installation timelines
• ErgoStep™ cushion backing provides for comfort underfoot, acoustical benefits and increased durability
• LifeLong® backing has excellent rollability and tuftbind strength
• Design techniques, such as tip-shearing and using varying fiber lusters, offer high-end design that can meet most budget requirements
Drawing on the weaving techniques handed down through centuries, our design team takes a modern approach to woven broadloom. Tandus Centiva’s woven products represent the ultimate in luxury and performance, while offering interesting studies in texture and relief.
• Construction and backing options allow for excellent rollability
• Precision – formed loops maintain pattern trueness and scale and prevent edge ravel or zippering
• Excellent thermal properties provide energy savings
• Sound absorption properties enhance acoustics
• CrossCushion™ backing has a moisture impediment to extend the life of the product
Tandus Centiva LVT is safe, easily maintained and durable enough to withstand the high demands found in educational environments. With an extensive range of products and choice of sizes and surface textures, our LVT products are thoughtfully designed and exactly what you would expect for use in a smart space.
• Design capabilities allow for greater customization
• American manufacturing facilities provide shorter lead times and decreased transportation costs
• FloorScore® certified for improved indoor air quality
• 100% recyclable through our ReStart program
• 20-year Commercial Wear Warranty ensures superior performance
• Quickship available for over 30 products that can ship in as little as two business days
Our Imaginations Custom Flooring Design translates your vision onto the floor using Powerbond or LVT. Whether it’s an abstract design, wayfinding, branding, school spirit or mascot design, our products fulfill these needs.
• Powerbond design capabilities are unmatched by any other soft surface flooring
• Powerbond inlay designs are permanently welded for moisture impermeability and durability
• In-house design team can create the floor you envision
• LVT design capabilities and cutting-technology allow for custom design with an array of styles and color
Environmental stewardship is not just about the products. Our commitment extends to the principles of closed-loop, circular design, where we begin with the end in mind. Examples of these principles can be seen throughout Tandus Centiva’s initiatives.
• Since 1994, we have recycled more than 241 million pounds of postconsumer carpet and waste
• As a manufacturer of LVT, we are one of the only producers in North America to offer closedloop recycling
• Soft surface products and adhesives are CRI Green Label Plus certified
• LVT products are FloorScore® certified and adhesives are Greenguard certified
• 50% of energy is purchased from renewable sources
• No pesticides (antimicrobials)
• Low VOC installation options
• LVT manufacturing facility employs a closed-loop water circuit, eliminating production waste water
• ER3® 100% recycled backing is available on Powerbond and modular products
• ethos backing made from recycled PVB from safety glass
We believe it is our responsibility to lead by example, and to be transparent about our products and operations. As often as possible, we employ third-party validation of claims. Tandus Centiva prides itself on a heritage of innovation and design leadership.
We strive to create a legacy of superb quality and environmental excellence in our products and processes. Every day, we work hard to find new ways to be a little better than the day before in the hopes that every change, no matter how small or insignificant, will contribute to a continuous evolution of good within our organization and the communities in which we live and work.
The reality of today’s demanding schedules can sometimes require floorcovering on short notice. You can access our Quickship Program by visiting
tandus-centiva.com. Tandus Centiva’s Quickship Program is the only one that offers Powerbond, modular, broadloom and LVT together. We have the colors, patterns and textures you need – FAST.
• Ships in 10 business days
• Modular and Powerbond - 25 sq. yd. minimum; 1,500 sq. yd. maximum; except Plexus Colour III which can be a minimum of 5 sq. yds.
• Broadloom – up to 1,000 sq. yds.
• LVT – Venue product series, up to 5,000 sq. ft.
• Ships in 2 business days
• Modular and Powerbond - 25 sq. yd. minimum; 750 sq. yd. maximum
• Broadloom – up to 1,000 sq. yds.
• Available on ER3® Modular, Powerbond® Cushion and Super-Lok® for Broadloom
• LVT – Venue product series, up to 2,000 sq. ft. (All sizes except 6” x 48”)