|National IPA is pleased to offer the following solutions with MeTEOR Education:
- • Furniture and Installation (Contract #R142203 awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center)
- • Educational Furniture (Contract #2015000064 awarded by Norfolk Public Schools)
Contract details available in tabs to the left.
About MeTEOR Education
MeTEOR Education, formerly Contrax, is a leading educational services partner working with education professionals to help them create High-impact Learning Experiences™. As one of the largest providers of learning spaces, including furnishings and interior design services, MeTEOR's focus is the integration of best practices for teaching and learning to drive inquiry-based instruction, effective use of modern classrooms, and increased student achievement.
The learning environment is everywhere within a school. It’s not just a classroom, it’s not just in a desk or even a particular piece of a classroom. It’s also in the commons area, walking down the hall, sitting on the grass at lunch, it’s going outside and doing your project with technology in hand. And so, mobility for the learner, has dramatically changed what the classroom will look like or how it will function in the future. By building flexibility into an interior design and being able to move from different environments and actually configure the learning space in different ways, we find that clients are able to utilize what they have and their limited dollars even better.
Now, any space in the school can be a learning space, so being able to move from place to place or easily reconfigure the space is a critical component to any school that is serious about making an impact.
Strategic Bid Manager
690 NE 23rd Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32609-6716
Office: (800) 699-7516 ext. 1323
Direct: (352) 416-1323
Direct Fax: (352) 416-1353
Office Fax: (877) 373-0622
NEED TO FIND A REP NEAR YOU?
- For Pre-Sales Questions:
We have an inside sales team in our office to assist with any pre-sales questions you might have. We also have sales representatives around the country local to an area near you for large projects or onsite visits. Call our office at 800-699-7516 to find a sales rep local to your area.
- To send us a Purchase Order:
If you would like to place a purchase order with us, you may choose one of the following 3 ways:
- Email your purchase order to email@example.com
- Fax your purchase order to our main office at 877-373-0622
- Mail your purchase order to our main office at 690 NE 23rd Avenue, Gainesville, FL 32609
Having trouble with any of the above? Just call our office direct (800-699-7516). Customer relationship is our top priority, so we provide personal service to assist with any of your needs.
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by: Region 4 Education Service Center
Contract Term: May 1, 2015 through April 30, 2019
- Comprehensive Project Management System
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by: Norfolk Public Schools
Contract Term: March 5, 2015 through March 4, 2019
- Additional four years of extensions available through 2020. Currently renewed until March 4, 2019
- Tier Price ranging from 9.00% to 67.00% off Current Manufacturer Price List Price List Titles. Please contact Contrax to ensure most accurate pricing. (P–card‚ 2.5% fee will be assessed to order).
- No minimums for *Freight and **Installation:
- Quote Freight and Installation for orders under $5‚000 (upon request)
- Percentage listed are for Dock Delivery
- Inside Delivery LTL additional $30.00 per delivery or Truckload additional $615.00 per truck.
- No cost to customer for System Design‚ Space Planning and Layout
- Extended contract pricing to Designer‚ General Contractor or Sub–Contractor for products
*Freight based on Zones and Tiers
**Installation organized by Vendor and Tier
Sign Up for MeTEOR Connect
Customized Web Catalogs
- Product List of Previous Purchases
- Special Contract Pricing
- Easy Quote Requests
- Track Site and Order History
- Full Complement of Online Communications Tools
- Project Drawings, Layouts, Room Lists and Project Calendar
Inventory Management Control
- Interactive Inventory List & Images Available for Review
- Online Services History and Punch Lists
- Reorder Products
MeTEOR Education uses design thinking to create modern High-impact Learning Environments™ for transformational learning experiences. We connect best practices for instruction with effective, integrated tools and research-driven environment design and implementation. We bring your local experts together with leading research and design-thinking professionals to create visible change for your learners and your community.
Our complete program includes expert consultation, extreme attention to detail, professional project management, and a full line-up of more than 150 manufacturers that ensure the widest range of possibilities for our clients. We look forward to working with your school district or individual educational facility to provide an environment and execution on your vision. Our complete offerings and services are all available through the National IPA contract.
Our Competitive Advantages:
- Educational furniture is our primary focus
- Educational services for training and coaching for maximum impact
- MeTEOR Connect: Our comprehensive Total Program Management system
- Extensive knowledge of the furniture lines we represent
- We represent more than 150 manufacturers in 23 states with a wide selection of leading brands
- High-quality, durable furniture brands that provide an excellent value for school districts