National IPA is pleased to offer the following solutions with Canon Solutions America:
Contract details available in tabs to the left.
- • Multifunction Digital Copiers (Contract #CP-002-13 awarded by County of DuPage, Il)
About Canon Solutions America
Canon Solutions America, Inc., a Canon U.S.A. Company, provides industry–leading enterprise, production print and large format solutions supported by exceptional professional and technical services. With the combined technology offerings of Canon Business Solutions and Océ North America, the new Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes improve efficiency, be environmentally conscious and control costs through high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, NY and has offices across the United States.
Canon Solutions America’s primary mission is to improve workflow efficiency and document processes in organizations of all sizes and industries, while helping them reduce waste. This is accomplished through the strategic implementation of services, technology, and support options that are unique to each customer’s operational requirements. By cultivating a staff of expert representatives, technicians, analysts, engineers, and an administration that is dedicated to understanding the needs of our customers, we deliver on our mission with determination, professionalism, and the utmost integrity. As a subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., one of the most respected technology brands in the world, we uphold a commitment to the environment, the community, and the world at large.
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by: County of DuPage, Il
Contract Term: October 1, 2013 through September 30, 2018
- • National aggregate pricing resulting in immediate cost savings opportunities
- • A full catalogue offering of Canon devices, service and related software solutions
- • National support through Canon Solutions America and its Selected partner Service Centers
- • Local sales representation
- • Acquisition options: Purchase, Lease (36, 48, 60 months) or CPC Fleet Lease