|National IPA is pleased to offer the following solutions with AutoZone:
- • Automotive Parts (Contract #120003-DD awarded by The City of Las Vegas)
- • Automotive Parts and Supplies (Contract #R5165 awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center)
Contract details available in tabs to the left.
For more than 30 years, AutoZone has been committed to providing the best parts, prices and customer service in the automotive aftermarket industry. We have a rich culture and history of going the Extra Mile for our customers and our community.
Today, AutoZone is the leading retailer and a leading distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories in the U.S.
Use the links below to find out how we began, where we're headed and how you can play a role.
Contract terms allow PO's to be sent directly to this vendor and must reference the vendor's contract number. For example, "Per Cooperative Contract #R123456".
Contact vendor for pricing.
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by: The City Of Las Vegas
Contract Term: June 19, 2012 through May 31, 2017
- • 50% discount off list price published on Autozonepro.com
- • No upfront core charges with electronic core tracking
- • On a daily basis, AutoZone's "best pricing logic program" automatically calculates the percent-off discount against any regional or national promotional pricing programs. If the promotional pricing offer provides a lower price than the catalog's normal discount pricing plan, the agency receives the lower of the two prices.
- • Rent a Tool Program
- • On-site inventory management services available
Competitively solicited and publicly awarded by: Region 4 Education Service Center
Contract Term: July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2017
- • 50% off List Price as Published on AutoZonePro.com
- • Timely Delivery
- • Most Agencies Receive 30 to 45 minute Deliveries
- • Discounts Available Online, by Phone or in Person (Walk-In)